Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wow! So exciting!

Please leave raffle comments here: OFFICIAL RAFFLE POST

Wow!  I can't believe how well this is going! Thanks to everyone who has donated.  This is very exciting!  I really appreciate the donations and all the very kind comments.   And to those blogging about it or spreading the word other ways - a big big thank you! 

I'm a little behind at picking numbers for the first two prizes!

The first prize is Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross.  Random.org: 1- 150 picked #97 - Charise Randell

Second prize: Funky monkey fabric, spool holder, quilt clips and some machine needles
Random.org: 1-200   #57 -Tina@SquirrelAcorns.   

Third prize: one yard each of Tula Pink Flutterby ladybugs, blue on brown, and some Pink Flea Market Fancy leaves
Random.org:  1-300   picked # 282  kate_erbach


I'll be emailing everyone shortly!  This is toooooo fun!
Only a few more entries until 400 and I can give away these two bundles to two more people


Thanks again!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! I have just visited you via SewTakeaHike blog and it is perfectly correct ..... you are a very generous lady :0)
    I am sure you will have lots of participants in your country and that all your efforts will be greatly rewarded.
    Thank you for being such a lovely inspiration.
    Have a good day!
    Val .... Oxfordshire UK

    ReplyDelete