Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Longtitude Quilt

RAFFLE POST HERE:  Featherweight Raffle Page

This quilt was made from the rest of my Old Red Barn Co original quilt - along blocks and scraps.  It's all Katie Jump Rope by Denyse Schmidt with some white sashing and bound in a Kona Orange.  I backed it with this awesome world fabric.  I have an obsession with maps and atlas' of any sort, so when I saw this fabric I had to have it.  It matched the front pretty well, so I went with it.  I think it makes a nice baby boy quilt.

If I had quilted it the other way, it would have been called the Latitude quilt.  Heeheehee.  I know, well thought out title, huh?  :)
It measures 46"x39"

I think this might be my first one for sale.......I'm sure someone I know will get pregnant with a boy soon.  Maybe I should just put it aside and wait.
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment