Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quilting on a Featherweight


Quilting on a Featherweight
Originally uploaded by oversewn

I've been getting busy around here, trying to get a bunch of quilts made for a craft fair, as well as some bags for another little bazaar. And I just loved that Saturday was National Quilting Day.....I soooo used that as an excuse to husband to spend a good chunk of the day sewing.

This is my first attempt at quilting on a FW. I put a walking foot on her, but I think the harp is just too small for me to enjoy quilting on it. When it comes to quilting, I am not a neat roller, I'm a shover.

So from now on, I'm quilting on a bigger machine!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a shover too. I tried to roll...but in the end I shoved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! I am a shover too, I reall ylike my 50's era Singer 201 for machine quilting.

    ReplyDelete